Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hoo boy.

So i've been privileged (in the sense that I get to hear a LOT of VERY different perspectives) to have friends from all ends of the political spectrum. Some I agree with. Some I don't. Some I grit my teeth and smile at because in the end it does no good. Buuut.... today I got a little angry. A very dear friend of mine posted in a note on facebook that he had read the following letter and "generally agreed" with the following open letter by Dinesh D'Sousa:

www.dineshdsouza.com/books/letters-intro.html

Now I don't know much about this Dinesh guy. But I found him offensive (though admittedly well written (grammatically and stylistically only, i swear)). Perhaps I got even more offended because this type of political-speak has really gotten on my nerves lately. Here is my response. Warning - some Christian-related language will follow, as both he and I are of the same faith, and my main audience is him. Let me know what you think, fellow angry people! Well crap i'm going to have to retype all this. I'll post it all later.

No comments: